This section provides information for designing, upgrading, servicing or maintaining access control to your residential property. It includes:
- Project Guide: A step-by-step description of the design and installation process for an automatic gate and access control system.
- FAQ’s: Answers to frequently asked questions from homeowners considering an automatic gate system.
- UL 325 Safety Standards: Information on industry safe practices regarding automatic gate operators and access control systems.
- ASTMF 2000 Safety Standards: Information on industry safe practices regarding the fabrication of automatic gates.
- Vehicle Detection Loops: An introduction to vehicle loops – how they work and what they can do.
If you don’t find the information you are looking for please give us a call at (650) 595-4283 so that we can answer your questions and help design the system that is best for your property.
Copyright © 2013 Bay Cities Automatic Gates
Bay Cities Automatic Gates • 853 Suite C, Industrial Road • San Carlos, CA 94070 • 650.595.4283
Site Design: Pixelbrew Studios